Fall semester – 20th April
Term Start: 15 th September
Term End: 31 st January
Spring semester – 20th October
Term Start: 17 th February
Term End: 30 th June
Fall semester – submission of the documents 1st June
Spring semester – submission of the documents 15 th November
Once a student is nominated by home university to study in SUM, a nominee is kindly asked to fill the forms and required documents and to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Application Form for Invitation
- Students Application Form
- Learning Agreement
- Student’s Passport with notarized translation into Russian and copy of passport (passport must have at least 18 months of validity)
- Medical certificate
- Voluntary medical insurance
ECTS European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System
30 ECTS per semester
Language of teaching
Courses are taught in English.
Students can choose disciplines from the list of proposed subjects, the total amount of credits should meet the requirements of the sending institution, but should not exceed 30 credits per semester
- Russian Language
- Cross-cultural Communications
- Corporate governance and sustainavle growth
- World Economy
- Consumer Behavior
- Project Management
- International Marketing
- International Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- International Commercial Contracts and International Business/Trade Law
Dormitories of the State University of Management include two multi-stored buildings with an overall floor area of 36 516 sq. m. including 14 009 sq. m. of living space for 1983 persons. Dormitory No. 2 has 16 floors.
Main advantages of the SUM dormitories:
- ease of travel. Dormitory is at the territory of campus, 2 minutes’ walk from Vykhino metro station and 30 minutes’ drive from Moscow city center;
- comfortable accommodation. Rooms accommodate from two to three students. Each room has separate bathroom and lavatory, and every floor has a shared kitchen. All rooms have all the necessary furniture and bedding;
- All SUM common areas are equipped with modern CCTV and automatic fire alarms with signal output to the University’s central control room, safety is protected by SUM’s security staff;
- free Wi-Fi connection;
- free laundry. Dormitory residents are welcome to use the laundry room completely free of charge;
- low accommodation cost. Accommodation cost is approximately 15,000 rubles per half a year (~ 250 USD).
Search for accommodation yourself
Students who wish to live outside SUM campus and are not interested in accommodation at SUM’s dormitories should start arranging their accommodation as early as possible (at least three months in advance).
! Please, be aware ! that in this case SUM shall not provide registration.
If a student prefers to live in apartment, he/she will be responsible for the registration process by him/herself.
SUM Passport and Visa Department provides registration for SUM dormitories residents only.
Based on the information received from a student (Application Form for Invitation and copy of Passport), SUM sends a scanned copy of the invitation to a student’s e-mail. A student should submit this invitation with a set of documents to the Consulate or Embassy of the Russian Federation in a student’s country (or Visa Application Center, if there is one) following the established rules and procedures to collect an entrance visa to Russia.
! Please, be aware！that a student may be asked to provide additional documents apart from invitation and passport. Please, check applicable regulations at the website of the Russian Embassy or Consulate in your country.
! Please, be aware ! that this visa is issued only for entrance to the Russian Federation and shall be valid not longer than 90 days after arrival. Quite often the entrance visa is expired before the end of a semester and needs to be extended. SUM Passport and Visa Department provides foreign students with necessary assistance in the process of visa extension in the Russian Federation.
Please, be aware that every student must obtain a voluntary medical insurance (further – VMI) certificate valid on the territory of the Russian Federation. Students may choose to obtain necessary VMI certificate at their country or upon arrival to Moscow.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
State University of Management
Russian Federation, Moscow, Ryazansky prosp, 99
Phone: +7(495) 377 77 88 (ext. 14-01)
Working hours: 10:00-17:00
Weekends: Saturday and Sunday
 applicable only for participants of Erasmus+ program